Saturday, January 7, 2012

50 Random Questions

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Napping in bed, never slept well last night.
2. Who are you in love with?
My husband Tim
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, maybe when I was a kid tho haha.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
yes, my rabbit snuggly my mom bought for me.
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
two weeks ago
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
no
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
probably not haha
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Christmas time
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
no, I don't usually go to them movies.
10. Are you hot?
sorta yes.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
water
12. What are you wearing right now?
pj's
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
let the rain wash it, jk.
14. Last food that you ate?
McDonald's
15. Where were you last week at this time?
at home
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Dress.
17. When is the last time you ran?
no idea
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
wrestling
19. What is your favorite animal?
pug
20. Your dream vacation?
going to Las Vegas to see Phantom of the Opera
21. Last person's house you were in?
Grandma's
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Eye injury on Tuesday night
23. Have you been in love?
yes
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
yes my family and my niece Hayley who's in Australia.
25. Last play you saw?
Hmm in Chemainus, Guys and Dolls?
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
i dont need to, got my man, haha.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
probably spend time with my hubby and pug.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
I dunno.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes I have.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yes I was.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
I think I'll have to wait and see. ;)
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
no not yet
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
oh probably, nothing major
35. Where is your best friend?
at home wiht me.
36. How is your best friend?
just fine
37. Do you have a tan?
no i dont really tan
38. What are you listening to right now?
the tv
39. Do you collect anything?
I love zebra print things.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
not going to say. ;)
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
probably in my teens, cop was telling me my lights weren't on, not a biggie. :)
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
yes, altho i don't drink soda anymore, gave it up.
43. What does your last text message say?
i dont text.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
no, not into hot stuff lol
45. Last time you took a shower?
yesterday
46. Do you need to do laundry?
yes
47. What is your heritage?
European etc...
48. Are you someone's best friend?
yes my hubby's.
49. Are you rich?
no.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
lying awake in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment