Friday, January 6, 2012

Eye! Eye! Eye!

Well Wednesday night was quite eventful for me. Tim had come home and picked our pug Hamish up. As he was bringing him up on the bed, Hamie's paw brushed into my left eye! Man did that ever hurt! I had a weeping, hurting, miserable eye. I had to lie in bed most of the evening. It just wouldn't stop. I haven't felt like miserable in a very long time. I still manage to type with one eye tho but it wasn't easy lol.
My pug Hamish has only one eye, he lost his left one before we had gotten him and have no idea what happened to it. I had hurt the eye he has lost. So Tim took a picture.
Excuse me looking absolutely miserable, haha. See were were twins that night haha. I had made an eye patch out of a St Patty's bowtie I had bought at Dollarama, but it was ridiculous! Couldn't find anything else to make it out of. I'll show you and I bet you'll laugh and think I'm a nut haha. Definately not my proudest moment. I was on the floor at one point laughing so hard at it. I just couldn't stop. Anyways the next day I went to the dr just to make sure I wasn't going to lose an eye (joking)
He had to freeze it using drops, then he used some dye to see what was going on in my eye. Turns out I do have a scratch. So I am on drops for 5 days, 3x's a day. I think I'll live. ;) :)
Anyways got my hair done last night with blonde highlights, will share photos of that tommorrow or Monday. Thanks for reading. :)


1 comment:

  1. Poor Mama!! I am glad you got to the doctors and got taken care of!! I love the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete