Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lazy Saturday...

What an extremely lazy Saturday. Went out to walk Hamish and it was like an ice rink outside, so I couldn't walk very far, poor puggy didn't get a very good walk. I always worry I am going to hit my head if I fall. So therefore we walked on the grass which was frozen as well. Oh well I did what I could. Most of the day was spent relaxing, sleeping, eating, watching tv, on facebook, haha. I did read a chapter in the new book I bought.
I think tommorrow will be a different day, am hoping to actually get outside for a walk with hubby and puggy. Maybe do some work around the suite. Cleaning etc, all the fun stuff you know? ;)
Was feeling a lil frustrated today about certain things, but those shall pass I suppose.
Whenever I am not busy I feel as tho I have wasted the day, that I am wasting my life. I need to be more busy, getting things done, working on things, achieving things.
Ahh well, that's life, keep on going... :)

Here is a video that cracks me up, makes me laugh, maybe you'll laugh too. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are having a great weekend!! Stay warm! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete