Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blonde highlights... ;)

It was time for a change. A new year, a new look. Well only blonde highlights. ;) She also straightened my hair, I can wash it and have my naturally curly hair back. :) I am loving it so far, and getting lots of compliments. That's always a plus, haha. My hairdresser Lacey is pretty cool, she does such a great job on my hair and did my hair a really awesome red in the summer. Might do it again this summer, family didn't really like it tho haha. Oh well I liked it and it was sure bold, I'll add a picture of the hair I was sporting this past summer! ;)  Pretty bold huh? ;) I was digging it, it was so much fun! I just decided to go back to my natural colour a few months back. :) I just love to do my hair, especially just letting it dry naturally and let my curls just do what they like, usually they behave themselves!  Other than that I am still learning how to work blogger. I did have a blog but I forget how to divide things up in paragraphs etc. Oh well lots of time to relearn! Anyways thanks for reading! :) I am hoping to blog everyday, or every second day. Cheers~! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING the new HAIR!!! Helloooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete