Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day!!!

I woke up to some white stuff outside!!! Snow. ;) I just love it.
Was excited to get out in it with Hamish, he is so funny in it. I had to bring the treats out later to do more a photoshoot with him. I was even sitting in the snow, altho my bottom was getting mighty cold haha. It was great fun. :)  Made me feel like decorating the suite again in a Winter Wonderland theme, but ahh I took the Christmas tree down the first week of January! I guess I am like a young child sometimes, but the littlest things can make me happy. Taking delights in it. Did I ever tell you I would love to get more into photography? I do model every so often, but would LOVE to actually be behind the lens as well. :)
Also am changing up my blog a little, making it more "me". It's a work in progress to be sure. :)






Later on we came in and got all warmed up. Hamish got my warm blanket! :) What a fun day, and it sure went fast!!! :) Had a nice warm bath, had some hot chocolate, read a chapter in my book and then had a cat nap, ahhh. :)
What a wonderful day! :)
Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMYGOSH!!!! How stinkin' cute cute cute!! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete