Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Why Rose Coloured Glasses?

Well I guess you may be wondering why the name of my blog. One of my good friends told me that I see the world through "rose coloured glasses" and that being a compliment. I sometimes see things differently than most people. I am amused by the simplest things. I make up silly little sayings or do the quirkiest things. So that was on my mind when I was thinking of a blog name. I  have had blogs before, but wanted to start totally fresh. :)

So I was awake until 2am, sending messages back and forth to my niece, while she and my brother in law waited in the Vancouver Airport. Her flight didn't leave til 2am to go to Hong Kong, then she has to get on another flight to Perth, Australia. I made sure I was online so we could chat and she could pass the time away. Well of course she had my wonderful brother in law as well waiting with her. ;)

I remember my first time going to Seoul South Korea. I was so excited! I remember not being able to sleep on the flight. I didnt' feel tired at all, I was so pumped up to get there. Hubby on the other hand was not feeling well and sleeping. He wouldn't even eat. We went to Korea to teach English and boy what an amazing experience, one I will never forget! :) I should find some pictures from my time there, thing is I didn't have a digital camera back then. :) My new project, ahh to get those pictures on disks to share!
Well other than that, I still need to get my decorations down. I am way behind on what I wanted done, oh well lots of time for that haha. I am hoping to have them down by the end of the week. Have my new calendars up. I just love them! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Have a really wonderful Wednesday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment